What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit that website. This way, the site remembers your actions and preferences for a period of time, so you do not have to reenter those preferences every time you visit the site or browse its pages. Cookies collect information and when read by a server through a web browser can provide information about the use of the website.
2. What types of cookies are used on the website https://comphylab.phys.uth.gr?
The types of cookies used on the website https://comphylab.phys.uth.gr are persistent cookies and session cookies.
- Session cookies are deleted after the end of your browsing on our website and / or after the closing of your web browser.
- Persistent cookies remain in your computer or device until you delete them, or for a period of time, predefined by the cookie code.
3. Which cookies are used on our website and what information is collected?
The website https://comphylab.phys.uth.gr uses exclusively strictly necessary cookies, for the smooth operation of our website.
Strictly necessary cookies: Strictly necessary cookies are essential for the proper website function, as they allow you to browse the website and use its functions, while they are technically necessary to make the connection to the website or to provide the internet service which you have requested. Without these cookies, we are not able to provide efficient and secure operation of our website and therefore your consent is not required for the use of such cookies.
4. Detailed Table of Cookies that we use
|Cookies Name||Cookie Developer and Description||Data Retention Time||Characterization||Recipient / Recipient Category|
How to manage cookies
Cookies are stored on your computer or device, after you are informed about the privacy settings and give your consent for each one of them, with the exception of the strictly necessary cookies, for which no explicit consent is required. If you do not accept cookies or some categories of them, some of the features of our website may not be fully available. In any case, you will not be blocked from accessing our website.
- In the option “Cookie Settings” you will find a list of all cookies on our website by category.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
6. Where can you find more information on the protection of personal data collected by cookies?
8. Changes to the Cookies Policy.
This Cookies Policy is subject to change at any time. For this reason, we consider it appropriate to refer to this Policy regularly. This was activated on 10/07/21.
In case of modification, there the date of amendment shall be mentioned. The Cookies Policy is always considered valid, as formatted by the most recent amendment.